

The swift cold front also led to condensation on the inside of every single window and door in the house.

I took this picture from our second-floor computer room. This bird was pissed because I hadn't filled the feeder in a couple of days. He stared me down for a while.

You know it's Christmas when the crawfish is all dressed up with lights.

This is our third fall season here and the first time I've ever seen the leaves change color. This is the tree in our back yard. The last two years, it just went half brown, then grew back green. We must have had enough cold days in a row because there is plenty of color all over the place. It's nice to see.

Matthew had his Christmas play/musical at school this week. He had one line. He was also part of a small group that did sign language during a song. He did a great job. We bought a DVD and will bring it to California so everyone can see it. Oh boy.
I'm getting ready to go to the class (input name of your holiday here) party. Children on sugar. This should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment