I wanted to write about how proud I was of Matt, but he keeps beating me to it by posting here first.
Matt is saving for a computer game: Trainz 2012, which apparently is two years' better than the edition he has now. The cost is fifty bucks Australian. He's doing chores to earn money to get the game.
He's not real happy about this, but he's accepting it. Yesterday he worked very hard and earned $10.
I know he's getting more than money here. Someday he'll understand. Until then he'll just have to know he's a good kid and I'm proud of him. He also does great laundry. Everything smells clean.
2 comments:
Good for him AND you, for teaching one of life's most valuable lessons. Earned rewards are always more satisfying. Phyllis
If it has a perfectly done Mojave Sub, Payware locomotives built in for FREE, and satellite view, then it is good.
Post a Comment