We swam in 81 degree water today. The 1st bit is expected to end tomorrow, with lows getting into the 60s again.
Nadamos en agua grado 81 en la actualidad. El bit de primera se espera que termine mañana, con bajas de entrar en los años 60 de nuevo.
Nadamos en agua grado 81 en la actualidad. El bit de primera se espera que termine mañana, con bajas de entrar en los años 60 de nuevo.
6 comments:
Pool season started early this year! Hopefully, the cold days will be the last. How did you get the Spanish translation on your blog post?
Wow! I am impressed with the Spanish Matt. Was this all your effort? Most original to post this way. Luv, Gram P
Well our pool is along way from 80 degrees. We should get there sometime in August. It is even to cold for Kona. And look at you & your bilingual self.
I see my comment has been removed...
No, I am not billingual, anyway
Post a Comment